Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Commitments:

After a bit of morning visiting, I headed to Kensington for the Liberal news conference on accountability where Robert Ghiz once again demonstrated his leadership abilities. A new era will dawn in Prince Edward Island government after May 28.

I campaigned on Central, Spring, and Pleasant Streets later in the day. Residents are requesting lawn signs for their properties and I am receiving phone calls daily from people giving me their endorsement. All this support is both humbling and gratifying but it is not over until all the votes are counted.

Listened to Angela Walker’s profile of Districts 21 and 22 on CBC radio. The scenarios are really interesting when you are able to recognize some of the voices. Tomorrow Robert will be campaigning in these two districts traveling with Janice and myself.

No comments: